The Council funds Small Grants and Large Grants.
- $5000 or less
- Fund projects and trainings
- Individuals and organizations submit applications
- Applications can be submitted at any time
- Over $5000.
- Fund many different types of projects and activities listed in our State Plan.
- The Council issues Requests for Proposals (RFPs) when we want to fund large grants. This is the only way to get a large grant.
- An RFP describes:
- What the Council wants to accomplish,
- The kinds of projects we will fund,
- How much money is available,
- What proposals must include, and
- Who can submit a proposal.
- Any individual or organizations that is eligible to apply can submit a proposal.
- The Council compares proposals and selects the one(s) we feel best meet all the requirements described in the RFP.
To get information when the Council announces a new Request for Proposals:
Current Request for Proposals
There are no Requests for Proposals at this time