Use the links below to learn about the legislative process, educating your legislators and advocating for the improvement of services and supports for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Historic Disability Related Legislation
- Maryland General Assembly
- Maryland Legislative Process: How a Bill Becomes Law
- Explanation of Floor Motions & Legislative Actions
- How to Contact Your Maryland Legislators
- How to Contact Your Congress Members
- Envisioning the Future – Allies in Self-Advocacy (People First Language, Accessible Presentations and more)